The administrator of personal data of the User made available via the contact form, or an entity determining the purposes of means of processing, is GLASS LAND SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, Gliwicka, 204, 40-860, Katowice,
NIP 6342772393, (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
Personal data provided by the User in the contact form are processed by the Administrator based on the consent given by the User within the meaning of art. 6, section 1(a) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the repeal of the directive 95/46/EC – hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”.
Provision of personal data in the contact form is voluntary. The User may withdraw the consent at any time by contacting the Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org, , without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
The User has the right to request access to their personal data, its rectification, deletion, or restriction of the processing, as well as the right to submit an objection against the processing and the right to transfer the data.
The Administrator processes personal data of the Website User for the following purposes:
- Communication with the User, in particular, handling complaints concerning the Administrator’s products or services;
- Presenting commercial offers by e-mail to the User;
- Presenting commercial offers via phone to the User;
- Sending information electronically to the User as part of the newsletter subscription.
The Administrator can process personal data of the User provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
- in order to conclude and implement a possible agreement between the User and the Administrator and to service the User as the Administrator’s customer in accordance with art. 6 section 1(b) of GDPR;
- in order to handle financial settlements with the User (customer of the Administrator) associated with the implementation of a potential agreement between the parties, as well as potential claims of the User (the customer) in the context of legitimate interests of the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 section 1 (f) of GDPR, as well as the fulfilment of legal obligations of the Administrator towards tax authorities on the basis of separate provisions in accordance with art. 6, section 1(c) of GDPR;
- in order to carry out marketing activities of the Administrator as part of legitimate interest of the Administrator within the meaning of art. 6, section 1(f) of GDPR, as well as in accordance with the statement of consent associated with marketing communication submitted to the Administrator. Consents granted in terms of marketing communication (e.g. sending commercial information via e-mail or phone calls for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent made prior to its withdrawal;
- in order to carry out legal obligations of the Administrator towards the User set out in GDPR, within the meaning of art. 6, section 1(c) of GDPR.
Personal data of the User may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
1. external commercial companies.
The Administrator stores personal data for a period necessary to achieve the objectives, i.e.:
for the period of doing business by the Administrator.
In case of any questions or issues associated with the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at the following address:
Gliwicka 204, 40-860 Katowice, email@example.com.
The User has the right to file a complaint to the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
Do you have any Questions ? Contact Us